Saturday, June 13, 2009

Love Of My Life


Erin,

You are my best friend!!!! I love you so much. Thanks for being so much fun. I remember when we were dating and we were on a double date with Dirt and one of his lame dates said that we wouldn't be cute with each other for much longer. I hope we can always be cute with each other. Even after 7 or 45 years. I hope you don't think that just because you can be a little stubborn that I don't love you even more now than when we first kissed 8 years ago. I love thinking about the time we kissed in the rain on the first family reunion I took you to when we first started dating. I think you kiss grandpa Bradley on the lips more now than you kiss me when we go to those. I love going on vacation with you and our little family. I get so excited to play with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment